© Mallidy Publishing All Rights Reserved 2020
Mally & Boom Boom are a young brother and sister duo, who share their fun imagination fuelled experiences with their readers. They experience every day, easily accessible situations; but by using their imaginations; turn them into something worth writing home about.
Readers will find subtle messages within each story, messages that don’t dominate the story, nor distract from the fun they’ll experience when reading.
Both books within the series are curriculum friendly, encouraging the following:
– Development of moral compass.
– Suitability of animal habitats.
– Ability to weigh up pros and cons.
– Understanding of consumption in moderation.
– Dental hygiene.
– Repetitive phrases.
– Multiple opportunities for open ended discussion.
– Encourages use of imagination in determining potential alternate outcomes.
There are currently 2 titles within the series:
- Mally & Boom Boom and The Shape-Shifting Pet
- Mally & Boom Boom and The Candy Fruit Forest
With a third title on the way in September 2021.
- Mally & Boom Boom and The Not So-Sleepy-Sleepover.